Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 14 September 2012

The Tiny Little cake.....

Today was a fairly quiet day actually. Just a lot of paperwork to be typed up and sorted through. I finished at 4 so no chance to run into the small town. Hopefully will get to do that tomorrow. 

I've cut the borders for the Polaroid blocks...didn't have enough white so had to cut down the amount I'm sending in...
Today is the Younger Giant's birthday. He turned 18!! Momma is getting him a canvas sketched which hasn't arrived yet.....I also treated him to Chinese for dinner....


 The Giant and his cake. This picture brings tears to my eyes!! Mind you it's bigger than the cake my Father gave to him....a scone! No word of a lie!

Another sketch for my collection..She's a little larger than the one I used on my hoop.

Well I'm off to catch up on my programs.

Siya'll tomorrow =D

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the little brother! I love your Fairy. Your draw very well. I need a pink fairy for my granddaughter due in Jan 2013. Think you might draw me a little one I can but in her nursery on the wall? I would so love it! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have told you before, but I really like your new blog design. I am slow to comment; I know it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, a few days late, to the cute Giant. 18 is such a milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D