Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 15 October 2012

That Monday feeling!

Gosh today was awful!!! The phone was ringing non stop! I put it down few minutes later it rang again!! What's more is I had the labels to do and on a Monday there are 300+ to be typed. Luckily I get help, but even so. It is no help when the phone is ringing and the girl I liaise with is of no great assistance as she never seems to know who exactly she called, regardless if it was just a few minutes earlier! There are going to be some big changes this week and I am not looking forward to any of them!!
I can't see things working out if I'm in the showroom alone and have the customers on the phone, coming in and the labels to deal with! I really hope they come up with a more suitable solution. I am not superwoman!

I was glad to get home and relax with a mug of noodles and my EPP


Now I have to cut the backing, iron the backing and hexies...sew the hems in the backing....remove the papers...sew those down.....finish the covers....
It'll be a fun experience. I'm wondering weather I should go with a nice bright solid backing or a darker shade...or just random fabric pulled from the market stash like how I backed my granny cushion?

Suggestions welcome. I just want them to have a fun unique look. I'll read any emails through the day and decide when I get home.

Siya'll tomorrow =D

4 comments:

  1. Love the backing fabric on the first cushion...is that your market stash? I hate when someone "takes a message" that is useless.......they should just let the phone ring instead and let someone else answer....LOL......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexis! I say back them with a dark fabric so they really pop! Hope your work situation gets settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that floral fabric but for the background I would go for the darker background like Cynthia! love the hexis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexies, isn't it great to come back from work and be able to chill for a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D