Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 17 October 2012

What a surprise.....

Not!!!
So my work load has now been added to labels, phone calls, emails, printing, relaying messages....next week is going to be interesting!

I got a card saying I have a parcel to pick up as the postage was short by 9p!!!! I even have to pay an extra £1 for the handling fee ?!! I can't even pay it online and have them post it to me..I have to go collect it in person! I might just have to ask father to give me a lift there after work....they keep it for 18 days......

After some slight procrastinating and catching jokes with the Older Giant I went to make more progress on those cushions. I got the backing all hemmed up...using the wonder that is hemming web....


None of my typical wonky sewn lines! I really need to get some blendable thread...(and check the ones that Father brought me...)

I then ironed, de-tacked, de-papered and pinned the hexies to the cushion fronts






Hopefully tomorrow I can start sewing those down. I'll just go around the edges as close to as possible. I was thinking of trying a fancy stitch...we will see..and also look what options Jano has on him....
I really have to check the bag of threads Father recently gave me...I'm sure there were some blendable threads in there...as well as some variegated ones......

If I make it...

Siya'll tomorrow =D

2 comments:

  1. The cushions are going to look great. And honestly people who do not put enough postage should be not be allowed to post - we had to pay to get a wedding invitation, I was NOT impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D